Priced below current appraised value! Breathtaking farm just minutes from Lake Anna. Welcome home to 4028 Lewiston Rd; your new dream home where the possibilities are endless! Three parcels containing 51.63 acres (Mixed zoning - Residential & Commercial). Immaculate 4 bedroom, 3 bath home that has over 3,200+ finished Sqft with hardwood flooring throughout. Main level primary ensuite. Great room showcases vaulted ceilings and a brick double sided wood burning fireplace that is open to the spacious kitchen that features granite counters (new 2020), stainless appliances (new 2020), center breakfast bar/island and a breakfast room that has a bay window. Separate formal dining room. Upstairs has 2 bedrooms, a full bath and a sitting area. Covered front and back porches with gorgeous views and privacy. Several fruit trees on the property and plenty of space for those who love to grow a garden. Roof was replaced June 2020. Generator conveys! Oversized 36x30 finished 3 car attached garage and a paved driveway/roads on the property. Riding ring with a 5 stall barn with a wash room, saddle and tack room, a kitchen, full bath and a covered patio. There is a stream that runs on the back property line. Approximately 12-15 acres fenced in and there are also 2 paddocks at the barn. 60x80 workshop, tractor shed with storage area and a 42x60 shop with concrete floors and a gas heater. The shop has it's own private entrance off of Lewiston Rd. Shop has a full bath, an attached office with a kitchen and half bath. The house, barn and shop each have their own septic tank and meter. Several additional sheds, outbuildings, smoke house, hog pen and 2 chicken houses. Property has road frontage on both Lewiston and Breaknock Rd and is all currently in land use. Property is located just minutes from Dukes Creek Marina and Lake Anna Marina where you can launch your boat and enjoy everything beautiful Lake Anna has to offer. What more could you want?! See current appraisal and plats in MLS documents. Come see for yourself and fall in love.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, Cape Cod, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Well
3,218 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Spotsylvania County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Sitting Room, Foyer, Mud Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Washer, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump.
- Bay Window(s), Casement, Insulated
- 1. Brick, Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Porch, Wrap-around Porch
- Lot View
- Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Wood, Partial
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Flood Lights, Kennel, Paddock, Additional Lot(s), Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Additional Lot(S), Front Yard, Level, Open, Partly Wooded, Premium, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded, Cleared, Pond, Stream/Creek.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price